VESAP®1 is now half price. It may be used for review purposes, but no CME credit is given. The CME termination date for VESAP®1 was September 30, 2011.
Learn more from Kim J. Hodgson, MD, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
- Residents and Fellows will find it a useful study aid for their ABSITE and VSITE examinations
- Interventional cardiologists, radiologists, vascular medicine specialists, and allied healthcare professionals focusing on vascular diseases can use the program to keep abreast of the current practice of vascular surgery and endovascular therapy
VESAP1 allows you to
- Search 255 items, discussions, and references
- View personal performance summary
- Sort items into subsets for added ease of navigation
- Select an ideal mode of study
- Reset responses and see correct answers immediately in Learning Mode
- Simulate an exam experience and review only when complete with Exam Mode
- Print any part of the material, or export custom PDF or HTML files
- Adjust text size, screen size, and layout to customize your experience
- Evaluate the program
How to Order
To purchase VESAP1, complete the order form
and mail with payment to:
Society for Vascular Surgery
38678 Eagle Way
Chicago, IL 60678-1386
Or fax the completed form
with payment information to 312-334-2320 (credit card orders only).CME credit for VESAP1 is no longer be available.
Updated October 2011