Many corporate sponsorship opportunities to partner with the Society for Vascular Surgery® (SVS) are available:
- Vascular Annual Meeting® - The premier annual meeting for vascular health professionals, presented by the Society for Vascular Surgery® (SVS). As the preeminent scientific meeting for surgeons and allied health professionals in the management and treatment of vascular disease, this meeting is the place to share your products and services.
- Educational Programs – SVS offers educational programs on research in vascular disease, coding and reimbursement, a comprehensive vascular review course, as well as programs targeted to vascular surgery program directors and residents.
- Research Activities and Awards - SVS® Foundation sponsors awards, scholarships, and fellowships that foster careers in vascular research. Multi-center clinical trial planning grants and clinical seed grants are also administered by the foundation.
- Journal of Vascular Surgery® - official SVS journal offering vascular, cardiothoracic, and general surgeons with current information in vascular surgery.
- Vascular Specialist - reports news articles in the field of vascular surgery. Important topics such as reimbursement, treatments, vascular society news briefs and SVS news are reported monthly.
Updated July 2012