Vascular Surgery Integrated Residency Programs (0+5, 3+3)
Vascular surgery integrated tracks for trainees who match during medical school.
Important Dates for 2013 ACGME Vascular Surgery Integrated Residency Applications
- September Application Cycle
- Applicants may begin applying to these programs as of September 1, 2012
- ERAS does not set program application deadlines as the individual programs set the deadlines. Contact the residency programs directly for their deadlines
- Match Day is March 15, 2013
ACGME Residency Review Committee Meeting Schedule to Approve New Vascular Integrated Programs or Fellowships
February 21-22, 2013
June 20-21, 2013
November 7-8, 2013
ACGME Traditional Vascular Surgery Residency (Fellowship) Programs (4+2 ESP, 5+2)
4+2 ESP track is available to residents in programs with ESP accreditation. 5+2 track is available for general surgery residents after five years of residency.
Important Dates for 2014 Appointment Year Vascular Surgery Fellowship Applications
- December Application Cycle
- Applicants may begin applying to these programs as of TBD
- ERAS does not set program application deadlines as the individual programs set the deadlines. Contact the fellowship programs directly for application process, deadlines, and position start dates.
- Match Day is May 15, 2013
How to Prepare Fellowship Applications and Interview for a Position
This PowerPoint presentation
was given at the 2012 Vascular Annual Meeting as part of the General Surgery Resident Educational Program.
Canadian Vascular Surgery Training Programs
A list of programs and application deadlines can be found on the Canadian Society for Vascular Surgery's web site
Updated November 2012