VESAP2 is an online self-assessment program designed to meet the Maintenance of Certification requirements of the Vascular Surgery Board of the American Board of Surgery.
VESAP2 Pricing--Lowest Price!
SVS Member - $300
SVS Candidate Members - $200
Non-member - $400
Please note: VESAP2 will expire on September 1, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET. CME credit and the VESAP2 program will no longer be available after this date.
Once you've purchased VESAP2, login to the program here.
Technical Support, access our VESAP Support Page.
VESAP®2 has 450 questions and includes detailed discussions and references for each question and is available through September 1, 2014. CME credit is available.
- Describe the current treatment of aortoiliac aneurysmal and occlusive disease.
- Discuss the possible etiologies of extremity arterial disease and appropriate interventions.
- Identify the evaluation and management of brachiocephalic and cerebrovascular disease.
- Explain the medical management of vascular disease and critical features of dialysis access.
- Describe the non-invasive vascular laboratory tests, CT and MR angiography used in the evaluation of vascular disease, including the benefits and limitations of each. Review the assessment and treatment of renovascular hypertension and mesenteric ischemia.
- Discuss the etiology and treatment of acute and chronic venous disease and lymphatic disease.
- Review vascular trauma management and the surgical nutrition and critical care essentials of the vascular patient.
- It is an invaluable aid for vascular surgeons in preparing for the qualifying, certification, and recertification examinations in vascular surgery and to remain current in the specialty of vascular surgery and endovascular therapy.
- Vascular residents and fellows will find it a useful study aid for their ABSITE or VSITE examinations.
- Interventional radiologists, cardiologists, vascular medicine specialists, and allied health care professionals focusing on vascular diseases may use VESAP®2 self-assessment to keep abreast of the current practice of vascular surgery and endovascular therapy.
The Society for Vascular Surgery is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation of Credit
The Society for Vascular Surgery designates this enduring material for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Editors-in-Chief: Kim J. Hodgson, MD and John F. Eidt, MD
Section Editors: Ronald M. Fairman, MD; Thomas S. Riles, MD; Peter A. Schneider, MD; Anton N. Sidawy, MD, MPH; Mark F. Fillinger, MD; J. Gregory Modrall, MD; Anthony J. Comerota, MD; Benjamin W. Starnes, MD.