August 28-29, 2015Location:
Loews Chicago O'Hare, Rosemont, IL
All participants must pre-register prior to the program date. Space is limited and on-site registration may not be available. The hotel reservation deadline has passed. Please use your favorite search engine to reserve a hotel room in the O'Hare area.
Registration is now closed. Onsite registration will be open on Friday, August 28 at 6:00 am.
SVS Members: $1,050
SVS Candidates: $975
Purchase VESAP3 at a special discount rate of $300. Check this option at registration.
The Society for Vascular Surgery® (SVS) is pleased to introduce the Comprehensive Vascular Review Course. This educational activity is an intensive two-day vascular surgery review course designed to help practicing vascular surgeons update their knowledge base.
The faculty consists of vascular surgeons with extensive expertise in their respective fields. The course will include didactic lectures, review of VESAP questions, attendee interaction with audience response systems, and a panel for questions and answers.
All registrants will be allowed to purchase VESAP3 for $300, a special price that is only available at the time of registration.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
1. Identify the complete spectrum of vascular disease treated by the modern vascular surgeon
2. Apply basic evaluation and management for uncommon vascular disorders
3. Answer self-assessment questions regarding current therapy for modern vascular disease
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for vascular surgeons seeking recertification in vascular surgery and for those seeking a comprehensive update in all areas of vascular surgery.
The Society for Vascular Surgery is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation of Credit
The Society for Vascular Surgery designates this live activity for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the agenda2015 Review Course Agenda.pdf
Loews Chicago O’Hare
5300 N. River Road
The hotel reservation deadline has passed. Please use your favorite Internet search engine to find hotel rooms in the O'Hare area.
• William D. Jordan, Jr., MD, University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL
• Cynthia K. Shortell, MD, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
• Ali F. Aburahma, MD, West VA University Physicians-Charleston, Charleston, WV
• Mark F. Conrad, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
• Mitchell W. Cox, MD, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
• Michael C. Dalsing, MD, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN
• Mark G. Davies, MD, PhD, Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center, Houston, TX
• Steven Dean, DO, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH
• John R. Hoch, MD, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI
• Jeffrey H. Lawson, MD, PhD, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
• Alan B. Lumsden, MD, Methodist DeBakey Heart Center, Houston, TX
• George H. Meier, MD, University of Cincinnati School of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
• Joseph L. Mills, MD, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
• David Minion, MD, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
• Richard Neville, MD, The George Washington University, Washington, DC
• Marc A. Passman, MD, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
• Benjamin J. Pearce, MD, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
• Thomas W. Wakefield, MD, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MIFaculty Disclosure
SVS Staff Disclosure
SVS staff associated with the development of this activity has nothing to disclose.
Video and Audio Recording Policy
Video or audio recording of any session is not permitted.
Please call 800-258-7188 or email email@example.com
The SVS Comprehensive Review of Vascular Surgery is not affiliated with or sanctioned by the Vascular Surgery Board of the American Board of Surgery.