Many corporate sponsorship opportunities to partner with the Society for Vascular Surgery® (SVS) are available:
- Vascular Annual Meeting® - The premier annual meeting for vascular health professionals, presented by the Society for Vascular Surgery® (SVS). As the preeminent scientific meeting for surgeons and allied health professionals in the management and treatment of vascular disease, this meeting is the place to share your products and services. The 2013 Vascular Annual Meeting will be held May 30 - June 1, 2013 at Moscone West, San Francisco, California.
- Educational Programs – SVS offers educational programs on research in vascular disease, coding and reimbursement, a comprehensive vascular review course, as well as programs targeted to vascular surgery program directors and residents.
- Research Activities and Awards - SVS® Foundation sponsors awards, scholarships, and fellowships that foster careers in vascular research. Multi-center clinical trial planning grants and clinical seed grants are also administered by the foundation.
- Journal of Vascular Surgery® - official SVS journal offering vascular, cardiothoracic, and general surgeons with current information in vascular surgery.
- Vascular Specialist - reports news articles in the field of vascular surgery. Important topics such as reimbursement, treatments, vascular society news briefs and SVS news are reported monthly.
Updated July 2012