The Society for Vascular Surgery® (SVS) offers membership in the following networking section:
Physician Assistant Section
The SVS Vascular Surgery Physician Assistant Section serves as a platform for physician assistants to gain access to valuable vascular surgery resources and promote a network of similarly interested physician assistants. Physician assistants automatically become a member of the Section when approved as a SVS Affiliate Member.
Affiliate membership benefits, section members:
- Have the opportunity to participate in a dedicated physician assistant networking event with SVS leadership at the Vascular Annual Meeting®
- Have the opportunity to participate in a physician assistant educational program at the Vascular Annual Meeting or a SVS skills course
- Receive a quarterly vascular surgery physician assistant e-newsletter
- Take advantage of information specific to your interests as a physician assistant on a dedicated area on VascularWeb.org
- Have the opportunity to apply for the Distinguished Physician Assistant in Vascular Surgery Designation
Apply for SVS Affiliate Membership and upon acceptance, become a member of the Physician Assistant Section.
Updated June 2013