Scope of Work
- Oversee the ongoing business affairs of the Society’s print and electronic publications including: Journal of Vascular Surgery, Vascular Specialist, Rutherford Textbook, Vascular Trauma Book, VESAP, Coding Manual and VascularWeb.
- Direct the process of recruiting and evaluating editors and publishers when directed by the Board of Directors.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors on resource requirements, budgets and the status of operations.
Charges for 2012 – 2013
- Develop a strategic plan for the future of SVS publications, including JVS; make recommendations to Board of Directors
- Recruit new editor for Vascular Specialist
- Determine oversight mechanism for Vascular Specialist content
Updated June 2012