Welcome to Anchors
The Society for Vascular Surgery® (SVS) invites exhibitors to the 2011 Vascular Annual Meeting®, the premier meeting for vascular surgeons, June 16-18, McCormick Place Lakeside Center, Chicago, IL, USA.
Organizations that provide products or services tailored to surgeons and allied health professionals in the management and treatment of vascular disease should plan to attend the Vascular Annual Meeting®.
McCormick Place Announces Cost Savings Measures
McCormick Place announced several changes to the Focus One Operations. This includes: a name change, labor cost reductions, increased exhibitor rights, and other changes regarding billing. A recent cost analysis performed on companies that exhibited at the 2003 annual meeting in Chicago indicated that the cost savings are between 16 and 19 percent. View additional information including a summary of the charges
or visit McCormick Place.
Research Indicates Exhibiting Makes Sense
A recent study by the Center for Exhibition Research found that it was more cost effective to generate sales leads through an exhibition than by other methods. According to the study:
- 54 percent of respondents report that it takes three or less sales calls to close a lead generated from an exhibition versus 61 percent who say it takes four or more calls to close a lead generated by other means
- On average, it costs an additional US$795 per lead to close a non-exhibit generated lead
- Nearly 70 percent of respondents reported that it takes fewer sales calls to close an exhibition lead as a result of face-to-face contact
- A significant 89 percent of respondents attend tradeshows that their organization considers the most important in the industry
- Events are becoming more important in the middle of the buying process as buyers need to "touch and feel" products on show floors and assess the people behind the brands
As a provider of products and services tailored to surgeons and allied health professionals in the management and treatment of vascular disease, the Vascular Annual Meeting® provides an opportunity to meet medical experts. For exhibit information, email email@example.com
or telephone 312-541-0567.
- social events and food service sponsorship: at the opening welcome reception, during refreshment breaks, or lunches
- registrant amenities sponsorship: choices include key cards, lanyards, and attendee briefcases
- advertising: at the cyber cafe; on a graphic board/banner, on the scientific session download stations or company logo on the convention center carpet runner
- Vascular Connections: placement of an advertisement in the daily onsite newsletter
- exhibitor information and benefits
- exhibitor floor plan
- exhibitor space application and fees
- Education and Device Training Pavillion information
- Education and Device Training Pavillion application
- industry functions and meeting space information and application
- 2010 Vascular Annual Meeting attendee demographics
- 2010 Vascular Annual Meeting exhibitor list
To learn more about exhibitor opportunities or to reserve booth space, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 312-541-0567.
Satellite Symposia Guidelines
Updated October 2010