Reserve your Hotel for the Spring Meeting
Please note the Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare is no longer accepting reservations under the APDVS group rate as the housing deadline has passed. Please use your preferred internet search engines for hotel availability in the area.
The Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare is pleased to host the 2014 Association of Program Directors in Vascular Surgery (APDVS) and Association of Vascular Surgery Coordinators (AVSC) Meeting March 28-29, 2014. A dazzling work of art on the river, the InterContinental Chicago O’Hare is the area’s first hotel with its own art gallery featuring a full-time curator, monthly exhibitions and the works of Chicago's most intriguing artists on display throughout. Live entertainment in our Montrose Theatre, the famed architecture of the Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio or a game at Wrigley Field are popular diversions. The hotel is just minutes from O’Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making it an ideal choice for business and conference guests.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare at a special rate of $149 single or double occupancy per night plus13% tax. Please call the Intercontinental Reservations toll free at 800-341-7949 and mention the group code of VS3
. Reservations may also be made on line
. Rooms are available only until the block sells out or before March 12, 2014, so be sure to call for reservations as soon as possible!
Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare
5300 N. River road
Rosemont, IL 60018
- Reservations may be made by calling Intercontinental reservations at 800-341-7949. Please be sure to identify yourself as part of the SVS/APDVS meeting and mention the code VS3. Reservations may also be made on line.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card (American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, Visa or MasterCard).
- Cancellations must be made by 12 Noon three day’s prior to arrival.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm; check-out time is 11:00 am; after 11:00 am, additional charges will apply.
A special discounted self-parking rate is available for $12USD per day and valet parking is available at a rate of $34USD per day.*
- Complimentary transportation is available to and from O’Hare Airport. At O’Hare, the Bus/Shuttle Center is centrally located between Terminals 1,2, and 3. Follow the overhead signs in the Baggage Claim (Lower Level) areas of each Domestic Terminal to the nearest underground Pedestrian Walkway. Proceed to Elevator Centers 3 or 4 and press the Bus/Shuttle Center button.
*parking rates subject to change without notice.
The Bus/Shuttle Center is an indoor facility with seating, heating, air conditioning and concessions. It is a three-to-six minute walk from the baggage claim area, which is currently the regular pick up area for taxis, limousines, and other ground transport.
The complimentary InterContinental Chicago O’Hare shuttle bus service runs approximately every 20 minutes from the hotel between the hours of 6am to 11pm and every 30 minutes from 11pm-6am. The Shuttle bus picks up between Doors #1 and #2 at the Shuttle Center for Domestic flights.
For International Flights, please proceed to terminal 5E. Please call in advance to make an arrangement for pick up by calling the hotel directly at 847-544-5300.
The shuttle service includes drop off and pick up, from and to the InterContinental Hotel and O’Hare Airport. Upon departure from the airport, the first destination will be at the InterContinental Chicago O’Hare. Departure to the airport from the InterContinental Chicago O’Hare will be a direct route to the airport, and our driver will take you directly to your terminal.
Please call InterContinental Chicago O’Hare Instant Service at847-544-5300 for an estimated time of arrival