The Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel (formerly the Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare) is pleased to host the 2015 Association of Program Directors in Vascular Surgery (APDVS) and Association of Vascular Surgery Coordinators (AVSC) Meeting April 17-18.
A dazzling work of art on the river, the Loews Chicago O’Hare is the area’s first hotel with its own art gallery featuring a full-time curator, monthly exhibitions and the works of Chicago's most intriguing artists on display throughout. The hotel is just minutes from O’Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making it an ideal choice for business and conference guests.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Loews Chicago O’Hare at a special rate of $159 single or double occupancy per night plus 13% tax. Please call the Loews Reservations toll free at 877-868-9134 and mention the group code of VSR
. Reservations may also be made online
. Rooms are available only until the block sells out or before April 2, 2015, so be sure to call for reservations as soon as possible!
Loews Chicago O’Hare
5300 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
•Reservations may be made by calling the Loews reservation desk at 877-868-9134. Please be sure to identify yourself as part of the SVS/APDVS meeting and mention the code VSR. Reservations may also be made online
• Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Discover, Visa or MasterCard).
• Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival (by 4:00 pm).
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm; check-out time is 11:00 am; after 11:00 am, additional charges will apply.
• A special discounted self-parking rate is available for $12USD per day and valet parking is available at a rate of $36USD per day.*
• Complimentary transportation is available to and from O’Hare Airport. At O’Hare, the Bus/Shuttle Center is centrally located between Terminals 1, 2, and 3. Follow the overhead signs in the Baggage Claim (Lower Level) areas of each Domestic Terminal to the nearest underground Pedestrian Walkway. Proceed to Elevator Centers 3 or 4 and press the Bus/Shuttle Center button.
*parking rates subject to change without notice.
The Bus/Shuttle Center is an indoor facility with seating, heating, air conditioning, and concessions. It is a three-to-six minute walk from the baggage claim area, which is currently the regular pick up area for taxis, limousines, and other ground transport.
The complimentary Loews Chicago O’Hare shuttle bus service runs approximately every 20 minutes from the hotel between the hours of 6:00 am to 11:00 pm and every 30 minutes from 11:00 pm-6:00 am. The Shuttle bus picks up between Doors #1 and #2 at the Shuttle Center for Domestic flights.
For International Flights, please proceed to terminal 5E. Please call in advance to make an arrangement for pick up by calling the hotel directly at 847-544-5300.